Saturday, August 10, 2019 (6:00 AM - 7:00 PM) (PDT)
For one weekend every August, Seattle turns orange as thousands of people break out their inner athletes to raise funds for lifesaving cancer research at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center!
A welcoming year-round community dedicated to lifesaving research.
A place for everyone.
Our stories are unique. But together, we support a single goal: curing cancer faster. Join our 25-, 50-, or 100-mile bike rides. Walk or run in our family-friendly 5K. Volunteer. Or support our participants!
No matter who you are, there’s a place for you here.
- Obliteride is an exhilarating bicycle ride, walk, and run to raise critical funding for cancer research at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
- The event takes place in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A. every August.
- This year, Obliteride will be on August 10, 2019.
- This will be our seventh consecutive year.
- Together, we've raised more than $16 million to support lifesaving research.
- Our generous sponsors cover the cost of the event, so every participant-raised dollar goes toward lifesaving research.
- Read more Obliteride quick facts here.
Powered By GrowthZone