For one weekend every August, Seattle turns orange as thousands of people break out their inner athletes to raise funds for lifesaving cancer research at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center!Two days of outdoor fun and celebration.
A welcoming year-round community dedicated to lifesaving research.
A place for everyone.
Our stories are unique. But together, we support a single goal: curing cancer faster. Join our 25-, 50-, or 100-mile bike rides. Walk or run in our family-friendly 5K. Volunteer. Or support our participants!
No matter who you are, there’s a place for you here.
- Obliteride is an exhilarating bicycle ride, walk, and run to raise critical funding for cancer research at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
- The event takes place in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A. every August.
- This year, Obliteride will be on August 10, 2019.
- This will be our seventh consecutive year.
- Together, we've raised more than $16 million to support lifesaving research.
- Our generous sponsors cover the cost of the event, so every participant-raised dollar goes toward lifesaving research.
- Read more Obliteride quick facts here.